Sunshine Coast Markets
The Sunshine Coast offers plenty of weekend markets. A majority of them sell fresh and tasty local produce, along with a variety of other items that ranges from apparel, novelties, handcrafts, foodstuffs and bric-a-brac. It is a good idea to get there early so you don't miss out on some of the festivities or great bargains. Some markets are only open in the mornings, some are only held in the afternoons whilst others are exclusively held in the cool of the evening.
Markets can be a great way to lazily while away a sunny morning or a breezy summer evening, without spending too much money if you're on a budget. If you're visiting the Sunshine Coast and would like to take in the markets along with a range of other attractions, maybe consider a tour that includes the markets.
- Where: Memorial Drive, Eumundi
- When: Wednesday 8am to 1.30pm
The Eumundi Markets is Australia's biggest and best art, craft and produce market, held every Saturday and Wednesday of the year (rain, hail or shine) in the heart of the charming historic hinterland town of Eumundi on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. Any Wednesday or Saturday of the year around 10,000 locals, interstate and international tourists come to enjoy the atmosphere, the fun and of course the multitude of arts, crafts and produce on display, over 300 stalls of them in fact, as well as music and street theatre.
The Village Market - Nambour
- Where: Nambour Town Square, Lowe St Nambour
- When: Thursday 9am - 2pm
Vintage and shabby chic designs, fresh produce, plants, hippyboho, art craft and much more! For stall enquiries call Helen on 0416 217 093, other enquiries call Rhonda on 0418 197 835 or email your enquiries.
Pomona Country Markets
- Where: In Stan Topper Park
- When: Second & Forth Saturday of each month, 6am to 12noon
This market helps support the Old Pomona Railway Art Gallery and other community projects. Find a range of goods including home-grown produce, plants, herbs, crafts and bric a brac
- Where: Memorial Drive, Eumundi
- When: Saturday 7am to 2pm
The Eumundi Market is the biggest on the Sunshine Coast and one of the biggest in Queensland. Any Wednesday or Saturday of the year around 10,000 locals, interstate and international tourists come to enjoy the atmosphere, the fun and of course the multitude of arts, crafts and produce on display, over 300 stalls of them in fact, as well as music and street theatre.
Yandina Plant and Produce Markets
- Where: Yandina Sports Grounds (Wonga Park)
- When: Saturday 7am to noon
Beerwah Tower Green Market
- What: Community Artisan Markets presented by the Beerwah CWA
- Where: 51 Beerwah Pde, Beerwah QLD 4519
- When: First Saturday of each month, 8am to 1pm
Landsborough Country Markets
- Where: Memorial Hall, Peace Park, Maleny Rd, Landsborough
- When: Saturday 8am to 1pm
Big Pineapple Growers & Artisans Market
- Where: Big Pineapple, Nambour Connection Rd, Woombye
- When: Saturday 6.30am - 12noon
- Where: Bulcock Street, Caloundra
- When: Sunday 8am - 1pm
Located in the heart of Caloundra, Markets on Bulcock is a 'must do' for locals and visitors. Browse the handcrafted, locally made products and art, enjoy the live entertainment, buy fresh produce, and a range of tasty food options. Set in the main street, the market is surrounded by cafes, boutiques and specialty shops – and it’s all only two blocks from beautiful Bulcock Beach. For stall enquiries phone 0488 222 805, and for general enquiries phone 07 5492 5977
Kin Kin Creations Market
- Where: Kin Kin Hall, Main Street, Kin Kin (Noosa Hinterland)
- When: First Sunday each month, 9am to 1pm
Kin Kin Creations Market is a market for people who have made their own products, grown their own produce or want to promote a Sunshine Coast Business. Local businesses include Living Valley Springs, High Spirits, Kin Kin Naturals, Kin Kin Beads, Kin Kin Souls, Kin Kin Tea, Black Ant Gourmet, Madzara, and many more. Over 40 stalls! Come along and enjoy the beautiful drive in the countryside. For stall enquiries phone Robyn 5485 4248 or Jann on 5485 4402 or send an email
Caloundra Country & Farmers Market
- Where: Currimundi State School, Buderim St
- When: Sunday 7am to 12 noon
All your Fresh Fruit & Veg. Flowers & Plants. Fresh Seafood, plus Hand-made Clothes, Craft, Tools, Books & Collectables. Car Boot Sales and new stall holders welcome, Ph 0401 482 949.
- Where: 2 Parkyn Court, Tewantin
- When: Sunday 8am - 2pm
The Noosa Marina art, craft and local produce market has an idyllic setting on the deck, overlooking the Noosa River.
- Where: Cnr Fishermans Road and David Low Way, Maroochydore
- When: Sunday 6am to 12noon
There are up to 128 stalls offering a huge variety of items for sale including fruit and vegies, fresh seafood, clothing, pet treats, books, plants, home made toys and furniture, sausage sizzle and yummy slush-puppies and ice creams, espresso coffee, and you can also relax with a massage. There is face painting, a jumping castle and merry-go-round for the kids. The Markets open at 6am and close at 12 noon every Sunday so come on down and enjoy breakfast with a freshly brewed coffee, find some bargains and something special for yourself! Phone 0429 109 149 or email for enquiries and bookings.
Eudlo Hall & Village Market
- Where: Located at the Eudlo Hall, 19 Rosebud Street in Eudlo
- When: 7am to 12 noon
Held 4 times a year (in March, June, September and December) as the primary fundraising activity for our local Hall and its upkeep and maintenance. To find out when the next Eudlo Hall & Village Market is being held, visit their Facebook page.
Cotton Tree Markets
- Where: King Street, Cotton Tree, Maroochydore
- When: Sunday 7am to noon
Cotton Tree Markets offers something for everyone. For more than 22 years the Market has featured local artisans, designers or inventors selling their own unique and creative works within a precinct of fine cafes, fashion and wares. You’ll find fashion, jewellery, original artworks, sculptures, skincare, pottery, shells, plants, baking, homewares, kids toys and more. Soak up the friendly market atmosphere and be entertained by local performers. By supporting the Cotton Tree Markets you’re not only supporting the Sunshine Coast’s local artisan’s, designers and inventors, you are also supporting people living with cancer.
Peregian Beach Markets
- Where: Kingfisher Drive, Perigian Beach
- When: First, third and fifth Sunday of the month, 7am - 12.30pm
These markets help raise much needed funds for the Peregian Beach Surf Club. Contact 0428 190 055 or visit www.facebook.com/PeregianBeachMarket for more information
Buderim Sunday Markets
- Where: In the car park behind the old Buderim Post Office, Lindsay Rd, Buderim
- When: Second and Fourth Sunday each month, 8am - 12 noon
- Where: Caboolture Showgrounds, Beerburrum Rd, Caboolture
- When: Sunday 6am - 12 noon
Maleny Art Craft & Collectables Market
- Where: RSL Hall Bunya Street, Maleny
- When: Held every Sunday 8am to 2pm
- Please contact 0448 423 919 for more information
Caboolture Show Society Fleamarket
- Where: Caboolture Showground, Beerburrum Road, Caboolture
- When: Sunday 6am until 12noon
- Where: Peachester Hall
- When: Sunday 9am to 2pm
Woodford Country Markets
- Where: Archer St, Woodford
- When: Third Sunday of each month, 6am - 1pm
Queensland Cancer Fund Markets
- Where: First Ave car park, Bongaree, Bribie Island
- When: First Sunday of each month, 8am - 12 noon